tomorrow i’m gonna wear my pink leaopard print hijab and feel like a queen
When a Muslim Woman demands justice in her community,
Talk about how she “unveiled” the misogyny of muslim men.
When a Muslim Woman is sexually assaulted in a public space,
Attach a photograph of a woman being stripped naked in Tahrir.
When a Muslim Woman stands up to political oppression,
Tell them that she is the first, the only; an anomaly.
When a Muslim Woman recounts instances of sexual harassment,
Use the term “Arab Street” frequently & attach a 99% statistic.
When a Muslim Woman participates in a revolution,
Regularly use the words “sexual revolution”, “honor” and “virginity”.
When a Muslim Woman discusses intimate partner violence,
Insert a photograph of a model in niqab revealing one bruised eye.
When a Muslim Woman stands up to the Taliban,
Give her a book deal and fly her around the world.
When a Muslim Woman stands up to your tax dollars,
Plug your ears and call her a terrorist.
Anonymous asked: Can u post some everyday duaas When waking up. Eating. Etc
Before I give you a list of duaas- I want to remind you that reading your athkar everyday is important. Reading them prevents you from evil eye and black magic, aswell as protects you from jinn.
Athkar to be read after Fajr and after Asr prayers:
Ayatul kursi [Quran 2:255] (one time)
Surat Al-Ikhlaas [Quran: 112] (three times)
Surat Al- Falaq [Quran: 113] (three times)
Surat Al-Nas [Quran: 114] (three times)
(note: the links above should have the Arabic verse, the English translation, and the English transliteration. If you are missing one of them, there is a selection list on the side, aswell as other languages to choose from)
Duaas used daily:
- Duaa when waking up
- Duaa when entering the washroom
- Duaa when completing wudu (ablution)
- Duaa when leaving the washroom
- Duaa when putting on clothes
- Duaa when eating (or drinking)
- Duaa if you forgot to to say bismillah before eating
- Duaa when finished eating (or drinking)
- Duaa when leaving the house
- Duaa when entering a market/ mall (1million good deeds!!)
- Duaa when entering the Mosque
- Duaa when entering the house
- Duaa before sleeping
Other useful duaas:
- Duaas for exams, anxiety, sorrow, and stress
- Duaa seeking guidance
- Duaa for istikhaara
- Duaa seeking good in this world and the hereafter
- Duaa to ward off evil
- Duaas to remember and thank Allah
Thats all I could think of for now, if you have further/ specific requests feel free to message :)
You could have a heart of gold and it could go unnoticed by everyone but Him.